Established in 2016, here at Álainn beauty Rooms located at the Glenroyal Shopping Centre, Maynooth, Kildare we are now Introducing Powder Brows Treatment to Álainn Beauty Rooms!
Are you tired of filling in your brows every day? Are you continuously tinting your brows, hoping for a fuller look? Well, look no further!
Álainn Beauty Rooms has added Powder Brows to our list of treatments which will be available in the salon with Francesca and Jagoda.
Powder Brows, what is it?
Powder Brows is a cosmetic semi permanent make up technique designed to create eyebrows with soft powder effect, very similar to powder make up.
Powder effect is achieved with a shading technique using a permanent make up device.
What are the main Benefits of Powder Brows ?
- Powder brows are great for any skin type.
- Your eyebrows will look fuller, more defined as well as dramatic if desired.
- They can last up to 2 years.
It is less invasive than other tattoo brow treatments.
How are Powder Brows Done?
Our trained therapists use a small needle to place pigment into the skin with a quick hand motion, resulting in a pixelated effect of powder make up. In order to add density, your therapist will layer the pixels repetitively, which will appear as though the brow was filled in with a pencil or brow pomade . The art of shading is to layer the pixels perfectly without appearing denser and darker than your natural eyebrow hair.
How long do Powder Brows generally last?
Powder Brows can last up to 2 years depending on each individual client, after this time you can decide to top-up your brows again if desired, but your therapist can always advise you on this.
Does it require a lot of aftercare?
After your first treatment you are given a product to help heal and maintain your brows, we then recommend you come back into us for a touch up after 5-7 weeks, to refill and restore any lost colour and to fill in gaps if required. Then after a 10 day healing period, you can enjoy your new brow’s maintenance free!
How much do Powder Brows cost?
Consultation is free, 1st Powder Brow Treatment costs €300
Then your top-up is €80
What is the difference between Microblading & Powder Brows!
Both treatments are a form of cosmetic tattooing and have a lot in common, but there are some distinct differences.
Skin type plays a large role, as well as the look you are trying to achieve.
- Microblading uses a hand tool to create realistic looking hair strokes in the bowline. Works great for clients who want to fill in gaps in the brow line or create brows where hair has been lost .Touch up required 4-6 weeks after treatment. Lasting time 2-3 years.
- Powder Brows have a soft make up look that work great with oily or mature skin. The soft make up look means that the tails of the brows are darker and fade to a lighter shade at the start of the brows, giving them a subtle look. The ideal candidates are those who have hair, but fill in with make up .Touch up required 5-7 weeks after treatment. Lasting time 1-2 years .
Book in for your FREE consultation . If happy to proceed a deposit is required to secure your booking.