Álainn’s Beauty Rooms Salon & Covid 19 Policy:
- We will ask all clients and therapists to sanitise their hands entering the salon and during their treatment.
- We will be doing temperature checks on your arrival to the salon.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment.
- Consultation forms will be emailed to you 24 hours before your appointment to be filled in prior to your treatment.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early for your appointment as unfortunately under the current circumstances we do not have any waiting area. We will ask you to wait in the corridor until your therapist calls you.
- If you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment, our policy is 24 hours’ notice,or a cancellation fee will apply.
- Any online bookings made and in the event of a no show, without previously cancelling prior to your treatment, we will unfortunately have to charge 100% of the booking cost.
- If you make an appointment in salon or over the phone and in the event of a no show or cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice, we will unfortunately have to charge 50% of the booking cost.
- We ask where possible to use contactless payment, we unfortunately cannot accept tips on card payments.
- Deposits may be required for larger treatments & group bookings.
- Patch tests need to be carried out if you have not been with us before. Tinting, Waxing, Lashes, Henna Brows require a patch test.
- We strictly do not do Gel/Acrylic, Spray Tans or Lash Extensions on anyone under 16 without parental permission.